Friday, January 6, 2012

Use or lose- Maybelline cream shadow

In the use or lose post i will review a product and vote on if it should be in your kit or not. Use it or lose it.... First let me say that the most expensive makeup is not always the best, i will use high end makeup like eve pearl and cvs drugstore makeup. Its about how you apply and use most items. So I was in Walmart about a week ago from today. I found these cream shadows by maybelline for just $5 a piece. They are called "color studio by eyestudio". Being the makeup artist that has to try and buy everything I decided to get one and test it out. I used it in a photoshoot during some test shots just to see how it would work. I wasnt blown away by it but I was impressed by how true the color was from the pot. It goes on the eye easy with a metallic finish to it. Although I haven't tested it's 24hr claim I had no problems with it when I used it at the shoot. I do recommend this product and it is in my opinion jus like a Mac paint pot but they are drier if that makes any difference to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment